Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great last week. Mine was amazing though 😉
Swearing in today’s world is not a big deal. Everybody will be like “Duh, everyone swears!” Not everyone does! At least I don’t. And I know many of you don’t too. Good. To be honest, I am surrounded with people who swear and try to act cool when they swear. In fact, one of my friend can string the swears rhyming together with a smooth sounding flow…… which leaves the listener wanting for more… lol no way 😀
So today I will share my opinions about Swearing
- Benefits of Swearing: YES! You read it right! Swearing has benefits. When my friend told me I thought it was rubbish until I searched it in google. One study showed people who swear have a larger vocabulary than others. Another group of researchers has claimed swearing is a harmless emotional release which could make you feel stronger. So the more you swear, you will free better inside 😉
2. It doesn’t resolve the issue though: I have witnessed many fights which get started due to swears and even ending up in killing each other. Hence no matter which high qualified cursing you use, it will not help you to resolve the issue anyway. Moreover, no matter whose fault it is, if you are using too much cussing, you’ll be automatically judged as the “Bad person”
3. It becomes part of your life intentionally or unintentionally: Imagine the scenario: You are in your home with your family, when your mom asks whether you want ice cream and you scream “F***ing yeah, I love ice cream!” Ew, isn’t it? “It just happened and not my fault” you may think it but remember, its the release of emotion from your mouth which made you feel better but left others uncomfortable
4. People think it makes them look cool: Does it really? My best friend who I mentioned earlier having amazing talent of swear, I love her because she is such a sweet heart, so caring, honest, loyal person I am ever gonna meet and not because she was looking cool while swearing lol. Yes, I do want her to use it as minimally as possible and she understands me and trying her best. I don’t find swearing offensive at all! You know what is more offensive? Cheating, back stabbing, lying, and giving false hopes….
So what do I conclude from this topic? Yes, you can swear but remember it will not resolve the issue and ends up becoming a habit. A cute information about me: I do swear but it’s not technically swear. Swearing means use of offensive language. The words that I use are not OFFENSIVE. I have listed down the examples for your better understanding. The underlined words are “My so called offensive words”
- You’re such a momos.
- Why are you acting like a bobos
Yes they are not the swear words exactly but are zero percent offensive and more fun 😉
Have a great week ahead! Share your thoughts in comment box na ddon’t forget to like and share!